RE: XML database's

eXcelon Corporation provides the Extensible Information Server (XIS), a
component of the eXcelon XML Platform.  XIS is a native XML database and
was the first one to market in September of 1998.  Our new version 3.0
has been tested with millions of documents and hundreds of gigabytes of
data and is a fully transactional database supporting incremental
updates and capable of performing over 1200 XPath queries per second.
We also have a highly scalable and fast XSLT transformation engine built
right into the server.  We have over 300 customers including Global 2000
corporations like NTT DoCoMo, SwissRe Life and Health, and Siemens.  We
also have award-winning XML development tools including our latest
offering, Stylus Studio 3.0.

You can find more information about XIS on our website at
http://www.exceloncorp.com/platform/extinfserver.shtml.  You can also
find information about Stylus Studio on our developer website at
http://www.stylusstudio.com.  I am also available for any questions you
may have.

Cheers,
Chris