XML database's

Hey my company is loking at XML database's in an effort to avoid returning
to LDAP servers.  We currently use SQL server 7 for everything.  We had some
people from software AG in recently and will be testing their product
Tamino.

I would be interested if anyone has use this in hearing your opinions.  Also
as we are brand new to this in hearing of other XML databases and the
various pro's and con's.

Thank You

Tim Heald
Application Development