Re: How to get the 1st element in DTDD

Murali,

Now I attempt to design a method to access the root in the DTD. I think it is
not hard to do that. Just String methods provided by Java can implement
it. After getting the root, a well-formed XML can be constructed according to
my program. I can show you that later if you are interested in.

Thanks for your help!
Bing

                 _________________
                |________________| OK? |::|  | Need   /
  ( o_o  )_     |__|http://www.public.asu.edu/~libing /
   (u--u   \_)  |  |bing.li@asu.edu, 480-829-8492(H) /
    (||___   )==\  |480-965-9038(L)480-965-1746(O)   \
  `b,  ,P  `b,  ,P