Re: deterministic content model?

Hi Murali,

> If you wanted a non-deterministic content model

At the moment all I'm trying to do is train my processor to properly recognise
non-deterministic models.  I realise that in many cases, these can be
algorithmically transformed to deterministic equivalents - but I am not
attempting to scale such lofty heights just yet! <g>

BTW, I am also aware of your opposition to the requirement for deteminism -
and at this point I agree with you that it seems an unwarranted constraint.
But then, I'm just getting started with all this stuff, so my opinion ain't
worth two hoots... (yet) <g>

cheers,

gary