From: Roger L. Costello [mailto:costello@mitre.org]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 3:13 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: "Current" list of XML IDEs?

Hi Folks,

I need to do an evaluation of XML integrated development environments
(IDEs).  A cursory search yielded tools with announcements dated a year
or two ago.  I suspect that many of those tools are no longer being
used.  What are the hot tools "today"?

Specifically, I am looking for XML IDEs which supports **some or all**
of these capabilities:

 - XML editor
 - XML parser
 - XSL editor