[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Pretty printing of ebXML Business Process Worksheets/Forms
- From: "Anders W. Tell" <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:45:42 +0200
Proof-of-Concept preview of ebXML Business Process Worksheets/Forms
* Pretty prints Business Process Worksheet files, which are not
standardized by ebXML but an artifact from Open ebXML project.
* Supports one out of 14 defined forms: "Business Process Use Case".
* Supports two languages: English and Swedish.
* The worksheets document and individual forms may be documented.
* Forms may be grouped in hierarchical "packages".
* Forms may be identified by Form ID and/or Identifier and/or UUID.
* Forms may be version handled
* "Fill-in-the-Blanks" functionality: Placeholders are shown when
information is missing. Could be used as empty handouts in seminars or
in training sessions.
* Could be used as simple BP and ebXML Modeling interchange format since
a moderatly skilled BP engineer or BP architect may edit the XMLfiles
directly and import into fullblown UMM/UML modeling tools should be easy.
* Graphical layout after Proof-of-Concept phase.
* The rest of the forms
* Coordinate details with UMM
* HTML generation
* Reduce size of generated PDF file.
XSLT Tools home page:
BPWS Preview PDF files:
Base XML file: <http://www.openebxml.org/projects/ptools/txslt/bpws_en.xml>
Proof-of-Concept source is scheduled to be released shortly.
As always comments and ideas are always welcome !
/ Anders W. Tell , Financial Toolsmiths AB /
/ email: <email@example.com> <http://www.toolsmiths.se> /
/ Open ebXML: http://www.openebxml.org /