Newbie

Hey,
	I am a Cold fusion developer who is brand new to XML. I recently purchased
The XML Bible from IDG.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend any
REALLY basic online tutorials or white papers or any other resources. I am
trying to figure out if XML is something we need or not.  Also my company
works in the education sector.  we have found several sites that deal with
K-12 specific XML schema and applications (I hope I'm using the right
terms).

Thank you in advance.

Tim Heald
Application Development