PPM for XML::Xerces now available

I have made available a PPM for XML::Xerces 1.3.0 for windows. Huge thanks
to Nick Semenov for the Makefile and other advice.  You can set your
repository to www.xmlproj.com/PPM and then say install XML-Xerces to
install.
Before installation you must also download Xerces 1.3.0 for windows from
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/stable/archives/ and extract two files
xerces-c_1_3.dll and xerces-c_1_3D.dll from the bin directory and copy to
the perl's bin directory (that's probably more conveninet) but you can
actually install in any directory that is listed in you PATH.

I will try to compile the latest version of the two xerces-c 1.5.0 and
XML::Xerces 1.5.0 and release another PPM when my time permits (within a
week or two).

Ilya Sterin

P.S.  Nick, thanks again for all your help.