Re: [ANN] Topologi Schematron Validator - free Windows tool doesSchematron+XML Schemas

[Rick Jelliffe]

> Announcing the availability of the Topologi Schematron Validator.
>
> This unique tool brings the power and simplicity of Schematron schemas to
> Windows users, in an easy-to-install package.  The user interface supports
> validation of multiple files, and store/recall of locations to allow
> validation
> of chains of transformations.

 Very intriguing, Rick, but I see you have to install msxml4.  Please tell
me how to do that without stepping on my msxml3 installation, since I still
want to to work with Internet Explorer.  Do they automatically coexist, or
what?

Regards,

Tom P