RE: Newbie

After watching the pronunciation of "Linux" become lost before most
people knew what it was, I amn't going to be the one to fight against
the tide for a particular use of the language, especially when Webster's
has many thoughtless omissions that really should be considered proper
English.

I wonder what our colleagues in Beijing think of this debate anyway?