Problems running Topologi Schematron

Has anyone had any problems with Topologi Schematron? I don't seem to be
able to validate anything. Even all the valid samples that shipped with
the installer report errors...

For example, nift-example.xml + nift.dtd: Couldn't load schema, cannot
have DTD declaration outside of a DTD. po.xml + po.xsd: could not load
stylesheet, element was not closed. po.xml + po-schema.sch: could not
load stylesheet, a name contained an invalid character.

I am running on Win2k, and installed the MSXML4 package per instructions.

--
  Heikki Toivonen