[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems running Topologi Schematron
- From: Rick Jelliffe <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 05:30:30 +0800
From: "Heikki Toivonen" <email@example.com>
> Has anyone had any problems with Topologi Schematron? I don't seem to be
> able to validate anything. Even all the valid samples that shipped with
> the installer report errors...
The installer was truncating text files (the compiled
script was out of sync with the actual file sizes.)
If you have this problem, either:
1) copy the scripts/ schemas/ and data/ directories
from the ZIP file, or, better,
2) reload the fixed version from the Topologi website
which have some other potential problems fixed.
I apologise for this inconvenience.
Some other users report an "out of memory" problem
on some machines. We will provide a fix for this ASAP.