RE: How to use groups with mixed content models

That's very interesting since I have exactly the same problem and tried the
same solution, with the same results. I'm using the XML Spy schema
validator, and I am suspecting a bug in the validator. So I have to confess
that I threw the whole schema and wrote it in RELAX NG. It was a breeze.
Funny to see how DTD are cool, finally :)

So let's be a little bit more constructive. Maybe it could be written using
a substitution group or inheritance ? We would have each element such as
title, emph, b, i and so on inheriting from the text-model complex type.
Have you tried this ? Or better, maybe someone has solved the whole problem
!

Regards,
Nicolas Lehuen
Responsable R&D - Head of R&D
Ubicco - Multi Access Software Solutions
http://www.ubicco.com/