RE: XML DOM

Yep, I understand DOM is an interface spec.

I own an MS-published book (that for reasons of potential culpability will
remain nameless), that, on page 227, has a diagram labeled "The relationship
between the W3C DOM object interfaces", with interfaces such as
"IXMLDOMNode" and "IXMLDOMDocument" shown. These look like COM interfaces,
so I expect it is an error to blame W3C for this.

http://www.w3.org/DOM/DOMTR