RE: XML DOM

(this is my punishment for being vague)

I know DOM, use DOM implentations, and write about DOM. I know W3C DOM core
address both HTML and XML.

But apparently there is no such thing as a W3C 'XML DOM' spec, which is
kinda hinted at in a W3C DOM document somewhere, and I have a book that says
there's such a beast, but apparently it's only an MS implentation. In other
words, there ain't no such thing as a W3C XML DOM spec with interfaces like
'IXMLDOMDocument', so I'm going to forget I ever saw it.

Thanks for the response, in any case.