FW: XML Schema support in Xerces DOM

Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Abstract Schemas and Load and Save Specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-ASLS/) working draft describes that type of capability.  The current working
draft is an initial public draft and I would suspect is still subject to substantial change and has yet to be more than experimentally implemented.

It does have the concept of continuous validation, however in a formulation that I find troubling, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2001AprJun/0230.html

I would suspect that the Xerces parsers would be among the first implementations of this specification, however I don't know of any specific time frame and Xerces specific questions are probably best
asked on xerces-j-user@xml.apache.org, mailto:xerces-j-user-subscribe@xml.apache.org