RE: XML Linking 1.0 and XML Base become W3C Recommendations

Although the question was addressed to Tim Bray, I cannot help myself.
IMHO, the subject is not the overlap in use, but the combined power of
the two specs and I would love to see people writing stuff from that
perspective in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Manos