Re: XML Linking 1.0 and XML Base become W3C Recommendations

At 02:38 PM 27/06/01 -0400, Bob DuCharme wrote:
>Tim,
>
>Do you think that, as a way to identify two different remote web resources
>as having a specific relationship, adding information about that
>relationship, and then building on a collection of these identifications,
>that RDF's recent success will slow down the use of XLink in some of the
>applications that it was originally considered ideal for?

Having thought about this for a week, the answer is: I don't know.
XLink & RDF live in different places in my mind, which is arguably
odd given the overlap.  For RDDL, XLink felt way more natural.

Could you elaborate on "RDF's recent success"? -Tim