Re: constraints - odd question

On 09 Jul 2001 12:33:12 +0800, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
> This is very simple to do in W3C XML Schema schematas. You can use
> an <all> group, if all the elements are required.

No, the problem is that you don't know what the element names are in
advance.  Any elements are permitted, but there can be no duplication of
names.  I don't think the solution you proposed deals with that, unless
I've missed something significant in XML Schema.

I don't think the Schematron you proposed works for the same reason.
Ken Holman's XSLT looks generic enough to do the job, and I suspect
there would be something equivalent in Schematron.

If I've missed something completely, please let me know.