RE: building an object model of a XML schema

Stuart says:

>I apologise due to my Dev Knowledge being of the M$ type.

Why for goodness sake?  It's applicable knowledge.

>Is the problem the DOM, a method of changing the model to suit the map? But
>there are solutions out there and to say that object representation and
>manipulation isn't where it is at, is very short sighted.

No one says that. Sometimes the requirement doesn't involve object-oriented
programming
representation.  There are a good many data standards for which that would
be overkill
and DTDs or XML Schemas, RELAX, etc are perfectly appropriate.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h