Re: participating communities

Dear Tom Bradford,
and all the other guys,

I must say I fully agree with you. XML is trying to solve disintegrity of our today's Platform, Language, OS and ... world. Should it give in to the old story of customization? The whole thing is just creating a global cure for this chronic disease and customized implementation is something that I cannot understand.

So, I must say to Len that I think there are few on your side!

Yours
Alireza Kheyrollahi
SystemAdvance, UK