Web service Depolyment Error.

 Hi,

 I am trying to deploy a Java Bean using IBM Webservice Development Kit. The
Java Bean has the following signature,
 //
 public Element getDetailFromEmployeeID(Element searchId) throws
SQLException
 {}
 //

 The method does connect to oracle 8i, query the records, create a Element
Object, which I will using thru my client program.

 When I try to deploy the above mentioned Java Bean, the IDE says,

 "No Public methods with in/out of only base type found."

 Enlight me.

 Thanks,
 N.V.Sairam
 NEC Soft, Ltd.