WML generating with the XSL transformation(BIG PROBLEM)

In my asp file which has content type to generate wml, i transform my xml
file to xsl to create input elements dynamically.And then i try to use the
created input elements which are the transformation result ,in asp for an
DataBase Application,but unfortunately because wml do not support the <form>
tag in my xsl,and then i try to use <postfield> in xsl with this
condition;(the syntax is not important!)
        <xsl:for-each select....>
          <xsl:if-select type="INPUT">
             <input>
             </input>
             <postfield> <-- wap emulator gives error
             </postfield>
          </xsl:if>
        </xsl:for-each select>

I want to use postfield because i must get their values using the
"request",and use them in an SQL statement.

I hope i successed to tell,if you i can send the files.

Thanks
Deniz KILINĒ