RE: Just a Little Explanaton for Veering (RE: Blueberry/Unicode/ XML)

> Java has approximately the same identifier rules as XML.
> C99 allows any character north of ~ in identifiers.
> Perl 5.6 AFAIK is still ASCII-only.

I don't know John.  Java Language spec seems to allow this, but most Java
tools are written by western companies and it is not easy to compile these
non-English Java programs.  For example, I wrote a small Java class which
had Korean class name.  Since file name has to match the class name, file
name also used Korean characters which Visual Studio and DOS prompt balked
at.  Possible is one thing, reality is another.  BTW, thanks for that
correction.  I didn't know Java supported I18N identifiers and never knew
C99 existed.

Best,

Don Park