From: Ron Schmelzer [mailto:rschmelzer@zapthink.com]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 11:37 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Pros and Cons of XML

Not sure if I'm adding fuel to the fire or providing a good resource, but ZapThink has just released a document outlining all the arguments we've heard on the "Pros and Cons of XML". It is meant to be a comprehensive listing of both sides of all arguments for or against the adoption of XML. Would love to get your feedback.

Let me know what you think. If you think we've missed a major point or represented any point of view incorrectly or incompletely, let me know.

Thanks!
Ron
Ronald Schmelzer
rschmelzer@zapthink.com