RE: Pros and Cons of XML

Gotta love it:

Jon Bosak from Sun Microsystems relates the beginning of XML in the following way:

    Like many of my colleagues in industry, I had learned the hard way that nothing substantially less powerful than SGML was going to work over the long run.
Flame bait is what one thinks is flammable but sometimes just won't go away despite all the
hot air.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.