Pros and Cons of XML

Not sure if I'm adding fuel to the fire or providing a good resource, but ZapThink has just released a document outlining all the arguments we've heard on the "Pros and Cons of XML". It is meant to be a comprehensive listing of both sides of all arguments for or against the adoption of XML. Would love to get your feedback.

You can view the report at: http://www.zapthink.com/reports/proscons.html

Let me know what you think. If you think we've missed a major point or represented any point of view incorrectly or incompletely, let me know.

Thanks!
Ron
Ronald Schmelzer
rschmelzer@zapthink.com