RE: building an object model of a XML schema

There has been a thread on this list about the language or origin of
element tags.
The answer for this seems to be that 'XML English' is currently more
prevalent so that is what should be used.
There are some people who actually believe markup might be hand written
and not just the output from created tools. Firstly both those I find
slightly absurd as for one thing English tags for any system my not have
direct and meaning full translations.

I don't want to discuss Human readable XML and constraints to English
tags.

What I do believe is the many questions on this list bring up much
evidence to XML Schema inadequacies. What I do hope is that XML schema
will be left as it is and not bastardised in a similar vain to HTML.
Data return in tagged pairs of small subsets of data is a perfect
application of XML schema.

Maybe 'object model' is the wrong terminology but I see some form of
Class and Sub Class structure being essential so that it is possible for
me to do a xmlschema.sanskrit.element and I can retrieve a singular
element without having to translate the British library for my single
element.

I guess the only reason I post on this forum is due to a wish to return
to XML's origin as unary global method of sending and receiving data.
XML schema unfortunately has an incorrect label as it sounds like it is
the be all and end all to XML. It should be given a pen name like the
plethora of alternatives out there such as Trex, Daml, RDF, OIL, Topic
maps, SOAP and the ridiculous amount of XML legacy systems out there. I
also deliberately say legacy systems as well because from what I see so
far the XML situation already has far more interoperability problems
than the binary standards that it is supposed to supersede.

RDF would seem to be the answer to most questions but with answers such
as <Peter>
Markup is yellow stickies stuck onto elements of information to identify
them, labelled accordingly.
</Peter>
Who knows.