Re: Embedded stylesheets

Hi Kshemendra,

> I am facing a problem while processing the style-sheet embedded in
> the XML document.

XSL problems are best directed to XSL-List at
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list.

> My XML Document is like this:
>
> ------------------------------------------------- (testxml.xml)-----
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <?xml-stylesheet href="#myStyle"  type="text/xsl"?>
> <doc>Hello</doc>
>
> <xsl:stylesheet id= "myStyle"  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
>        <xsl:template match="doc">
>          <out><xsl:value-of select="."/></out>
>        </xsl:template>
> </xsl:stylesheet>

That isn't a well-formed XML document. It has two elements at the top
level of the document - the doc element and the xsl:stylesheet
element. This is main cause of your problem. You also need to specify
that the id attribute on the xsl:stylesheet element is an ID
attribute. You could instead try:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="#myStyle"  type="text/xsl"?>
<!DOCTYPE wrapper [
<!ATTLIST xsl:stylesheet id ID #REQUIRED>
]>
<wrapper>
  <doc>Hello</doc>
  <xsl:stylesheet id="myStyle"