Re: Blueberry is not "closed" (was: Closing Blueberry)

Elliotte Rusty Harold scripsit:

> I believe it's World 2 (well, not everybody, but enough people to
> cause lots of aggravation and unnecessary hassle) unless we design the
> spec and the software so that only people who need to use Blueberry do
> use Blueberry. Then it's World 1. I'm proposing a method to move us from
> World 2 to World 1.

Well and good.  But if the method is too simple, like "To use new! improved!
Blueberry XML, you just gotta use the Blueberry mark and and this PI
at the beginning", then we are back in World 2, with "XML Blueberry in
Five Minutes", etc.

If you want to keep Blueberry exclusive to those-who-really-wanna,
we need a better way.

One art/there is/no less/no more/All things/to do/with sparks/galore
	--Douglas Hofstadter