Re: XML Print Publishing Systems?

I'd like to thank everyone who kindly answered my request for help.  You've
been a great help,and I've gotten enough information to pass along some
clear approaches to the people who asked me in the first place.  They are an
charitable organzation that tries to get medical drugs at a low price from
drug manufacturers and then to distribute them in third-world countries, and
they need to redo and modernize their systems.

Thanks again,

Tom P

AKA

Thomas B. Passin