Newbie - Schemas - Problem with minOccurs? or xmlns?

Hello,

I've been working with XML for a little while but just started to work with
Schemas yesterday.  I am having some problems with my first attempt (big
surprise).  Basically I am just trying to get a simple document to validate
to make sure I know the basics.  I am checking the document by using a
little VB app I wrote for checking DTDs (so I know the program works).

Below are my XML and XSD contents.  The XSD is in my wwwroot folder and PWS
is turned on.  The problem is when I say minOccurs="8", there is no error
during validation.  There should be because there's only 2 person elements.
I am pretty sure the document is not being checked by the schema at all.
Any help would be great.

Joel

p.s. Thanks again Jim.

------------------------addrbk.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<addressBook xmlns="http://mymachine/schema"
	       xsi:schemaLocation="http://mymachine/schema
        	                   http://mymachine/schema.xsd">
<owner>
   <cname>Joel Stout</cname>
   <email>Stout.Joel@emeryworld.com</email>
</owner>
<person>
   <cname>Harrison Ford</cname>
   <email>hford@famous.org</email>
</person>
<person>
  <cname>Julia Roberts</cname>
  <email>jr@pw.com</email>
</person>
</addressBook>

------------------------schema.vsd
<?xml version="1.0"?>
               xmlns:xsi="http://mymachine/schema.xsd"
	       targetNamespace="http://mymachine/schema.xsd"
	       elementFormDefault="qualified"
	       attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
<complexType name="record">
   <sequence>
      <element name="cname" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="email" type="xsd:string"/>
   </sequence>
</complexType>
<element name="addressBook">
   <complexType>