Re: ANN: SAX Filters for Namespace Processing

"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:
> >From my perspective, they're not equivalent.  From another perspective,
> they are equivalent.  See:
> http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/05/30/deviant.html
>
> I'm basically attempting to build a bridge from a practice I don't like
> to a practice I do like.

What if you have something like this:

   <q:identifier>1234</q:identifier>
   <firstName>Albert</firstName>
   <lastName>Einstein</lastName>

Does the filter use the prefix of the containing element, or will it get
confused?

--Tom

--
Tom Bradford --- The dbXML Project --- http://www.dbxml.org/
We store your XML data a hell of a lot better than /dev/null