Re: xerces

Nicolas LEHUEN wrote:
> stylesheet (you have to provide rather heavyweight environments). This is
> annoying since a standard, lightweight XPath API would be most useful. I

The W3C DOM WG is working on such an API.  It still needs some work, but
it looks promising   I don't know if lightweight is the best way to
describe it, but it's fairly simple.  Let's just hope it stays that way.

Holy shit!  Did I just say 'looks promising' in reference to something
coming out of the W3C?  Shoot me now.

-- Tom