Re: Book that covers namespace issues?

Not that I don't think Simon would do a wonderful job :-), but I don't
think I'd trust an individual author's interpretation of these issues. I
used to think I was a reasonably intelligent person until I tried to make
sense of Schemas and Namespaces. :-)

Michael A. Rossi
Computer Sciences Corporation
mailto:mrossi@csc.com
856-983-4400 x4911

                    XML Everywhere
                    <host@xmlevery        To:     xml-dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
                    where.com>            cc:
                                          Subject:     Book that covers namespace issues?
                    08/01/01 02:13
                    PM

I hope somebody has written or will write a book about the namespace
issues (Simon?) because I don't have time to glean information
from all of the emails about them.

Is there such a book?