-----Original Message-----
From: team refind [mailto:netography@refind.org]

If a year from now, if all /refind.xml accomplishes is to get every body in
the Yellow Pages to cough up their normal info (plus an hours of operation),
all in xml (and we put the file out on the web), then computers can start to
answer questions like "find me the nearest one that is open."  The visually
impaired will finally be able to walk around with gps devices that read back
the store sign. I consider that a good thing, worth the effort.