RE: [OT] Announcements (was RE: XMLLight - What do you think?)

Hi Elliotte,

XMLLight API is FREE. (too light to be asked for fee)

I'm sorry that I did not mentioned about it, but on the Web site it was
under section "Free Downloads" and in license there was info about it.

Now this info is on the main page:

http://www.softcorporation.com/products/xmllight/

Vadim