Re: [OT] Announcements (was RE: XMLLight - What do you think?)

Hi Ari,

I hate programs which doing anything with my computer without notice, but it
is not a case with XMLLight. Downloadable file is a xnllight.zip, which is a
packed xmllight\ folder. If you will delete
this folder, it means that you completely deleted XMLLight form your
computer. As well it is working version without limitations (like disallow
saving results, etc).

You can find more info about XMLLight here:
http://www.softcorporation.com/products/xmllight/index.html

Regards

Vadim