RE: SAX-ext proposal #4: feature/property discovery

How about just simple "hasFeature" and "hasProperty" methods? Or perhaps
"supportsFeature" and "supportsProperty". That way code seeking support for
a particular feature or property can just ask the parser regarding the
specific feature/property rather than doing a linear search through a list
for the feature/property in question.

Either way, though, I think this would be a good addition.