RE: XML Overlays and Deltas: Existing methods? Ideas?

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Brian Topping wrote:

> Is there anything that has become available since you guys posted about
> this in April?

Not that I've made :-)

However, take a look at MPEG7's BiM, which uses incremental updates to an
XML document describing a movie as the movie plays and actors come on and
off screen and stuff (seems to me like a mechanism that may make it hard
to distinguish metadata for the whole movie from per-frame, per-scene,
per-screen-region etc. metadata, but I've not looked into it deeply)

> Brian

ABS

--
                               Alaric B. Snell