RE: XML to RTF

Thank you, Jeff. What do you mean yn "XT" – Windows NT or XP?

Matthias

PS: Why do some of you write mails to a list member, and simultaneously to
the list as a whoile per CC? I get all the mails twice. Maybe we should
address only the list?

Eric van der Vlist has created an output method for XT:

http://4xt.org/downloads/examples/outputhandlers/rtf/

"I am pleased to announce the very first release of a RTF output method
for XT [1].

This method is a very simple serializer that writes a XML representation
of RTF as a RTF document."

This is the best thing I have seen in this area.

Good Luck,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting