Re: XML to RTF

> Thank you, Jeff. What do you mean yn "XT" - Windows NT or XP?

XT is an XSLT engine written in Java by James Clark:

http://www.jclark.com/xml/xt.html

> PS: Why do some of you write mails to a list member, and simultaneously to
> the list as a whoile per CC? I get all the mails twice. Maybe we should
> address only the list?

Some people prefer to receive the mail separate from the list-- For example,
I have an xml-dev folder that fills up quickly and gets read less
frequently-- if I get a mail directly to me I check it quicker...

Regards,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting