Re: XML to RTF(rtf to xml)

I "second" Marcus Carr's endorsement of Rick Geimer's
RTF2XML.  I used to use the EBT Rainbow converters but
now almost always use Rick's RTF2XML whenever I need to
convert RTF to XML.  It works well, all of the OmniMark
source code is included (which has been quite handy
several times), and is free of charge (except for the
"beer-ware" aspect -- I still owe Rick a beer).

By the way, for all you SGML "old-timers" on the list,
EBT has removed the Rainbow software from its FTP site,
but if any of you want to snag a copy it's still
available at "ftp://ftp.ex.ac.uk/pub/SGML/rainbow/".

/s/ Ernest G. Allen

- - -