Re: Off Topic - HTML mail

Marcus,

The benefit of HTML mail seems rather obvious. It's the same reason I read
today's newspaper instead of tossing it because it was composed using only
10 pt Courier.

When dealing with members of a digital generation that takes inspiration
from videogames and MTV, my experience is attention span is a problem for
which HTML is a solution. It takes less work for me to get my point across.

The operative word in written communication is communication.