Re: AND (Another Namespace Dilemma) ... DTD Validation

Thanks to all for the helpful tips on parameterization. I should have
thought of that. :-)

<commentary>Is this level of complexity justified, considering the only
apparent benefit is the flexibility of specifying an arbitrary namespace
prefix in an instance? Does an app developer really need such flexibility?
Does an author? I think not.</commentary>

Fortunately, I have the luxury of mandating that a given prefix be used in
order to comply with a specification. (You might say pre-fixing the prefix.
:-) A luxury of which I will most certainly take advantage. I am glad to
hear that XML Schema is (XML Schema processors are) more
namespace-friendly. I can't wait to start developing some right away! :-)

Michael A. Rossi
Computer Sciences Corporation
mailto:mrossi@csc.com
856-983-4400 x4911