RELAX NG 0.9 released

On behalf of the OASIS RELAX NG TC, I am proud to announce the completion
of version 0.9 of RELAX NG (a schema language for XML).  Both a
comprehensive specification and a tutorial are available.  We have
allocated a period of two months for public comment and implementation. At
the end of this period, we plan to resolve all comments received and
release version 1.0. For more information, see the committee home page:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/

James Clark
OASIS RELAX NG TC Chair