RE: Yuri would flip.

At least it presents a page telling you to enable Javascript. Not that I'm
endorsing this, mind you, but I've been amazed how many sites on the web
require Javascript but don't bother to use "<NOSCRIPT>" tags; they just let
their sites completely break for browsers with scripting disabled (which I
actually do quite often because I'm so sick of pop-up ads advertising spy
cameras and other crap).