RE: XML multimedia specs -- help for the bewildered, please?

Actually, they do it all the time.

Have you done jump cuts in 2D?  Do
you have proximity sensors for finding
the position beneath the dragon's feet?
Can you do collision detection for swords?
Can you pan and zoom in 360 degrees?
Ever control an audio field with just an ellipse?

How many drawings does it take?  Ever teach
an eight year old how to create a castle
without boolean extractions for cubes and
spheres?

It's tough with only two white buttons
even with vectors.  Heck, we didn't
even have to discuss the context-free