Re: XML Schema regex

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 23:36, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> Does anyone know of a repostitory of moreorless
> reusuable regexes, eg, international phone numbers,
> file paths etc, for XML Schema?

For XML Schema no (not yet I hope), but that has been started for Perl a
while ago. Parts of it shouldn't be excessively hard to port. See for
instance http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Regexp-Common (there are other
similar efforts which I can't seem to find right now).

Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
He who laughs last thinks slowest.