Re: Parse XML files

Depends what you mean by "object". If you want to model the document
itself, get a DOM implementation and use it. (Almost all parsers come
with DOM implementations.)

If you want to model the data in the object (this is called "XML data
binding"), there are a number of products that can do this for you. For
a list and more information, see:

   http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/XMLDataBinding.htm

-- Ron